And the obsession continues.
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookies
1/2 cup of butter
1 cup of peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
3/4 cup of brown sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1 1/2 cups of flour
3/4 teaspoon of baking soda
2 cups of chocolate chips
1. Preheat an oven to 190ºC, and line a cookie sheet with baking paper
2. Cream butter, peanut butter and sugar. Add egg, vanilla and syrup to the creamed mixture.
3. In a separate bowl, toss together the flour and baking soda; gradually add this to the creamed mixture. Stir in the chocolate chips.
4. Form the mixture into balls and then flatten with a floured glass bottom.
4. Place on the lined cookie sheet and bake for 8-9 minutes.